- Ali, Ninja (seriously, my husband and some friends do call me this…usually right before they throw something at me)
What do you do?
- I’m a content coordinator in our earned media department. I manage all of our clients’ long-form content, which involves keyword research, copywriting, design, optimization, implementation, and promotion. Alongside that, I do infographic research and some odd jobs (such as our in-house videographer). I also do media relations for our construction, manufacturing, and health clients.
What content marketing trend do you think will be “the next big thing?”
- Content marketing is customer centric, which makes it a great petrie dish for big ideas. The next big thing is using content marketing as the epicenter for data-driven big ideas that have the potential to cross all channels (both online and offline).
What content marketing tactic is crucial to see a positive impact from your efforts?
- Promotion: Creating content and not promoting it is like cooking a special meal for someone and then just expecting them to come get it without telling them about it.
What content marketing buzzword do you wish would disappear?
- I’m guilty of using all of them…
And now for the fun stuff:
If you could sing one song on a reality show, what would it be?
- Go Light Your World by Chris Rice. It’s an old inspirational song I think Americans need to hear.
If you were a box of cereal, what would you be?
- Real Medleys
Who would play you in a movie about your life?
- Jennifer Lawrence, she may not look like me but I think she and I share a certain spunkiness and personality (and last name J).
What’s your ultimate life goal?
- I have quite a few; here’s one of my bigger goals: My husband (who’s a personal trainer) and I want to start our own gym. Not just any gym though, we want to make it something truly remarkable. The way we run the gym and connect with customers will (hopefully) revolutionize how people see everyday fitness and health.
What super power would you like?
- The ability to turn anything I want into gold…it’s hard to make a difference without money.
What would the title of your biography be?
- The Can-Do Girl
A penguin walks through that door right now wearing a sombrero. What does he say and why is he here?
- He doesn’t say anything because penguins can’t talk (I know, gotta hate the realist). The reason why he is there: A Mexican circus is in town.
Who was your favorite cartoon as a child?
If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do?
- Hire a financial advisor.